Wednesday, December 10, 2008

qurban fisabilillah

haha..wat a title..
yeah..if ur thinkin dat i m gonna tell u guys wif my raya qurban story
u re damn ryte

firstly 'll tell u all dat i celebrated dis yrs rye aji in my hometown
not xtually my hometown but my father's
soon after i finished my ielts test..*huh..dun wanna tell u all bout da test*
at around after zohor..my family n i went back 2 klate
huh..can u imagine..juz after a very tiring test
then i hav 2 travel 10 hours from klang to kg geting
adoiai..gler pnt..but its ok..for da sake of da raye qurban
berkorban la sket..sket je klo nk dibandingkan ngan pngrbnn nabi ibrahim

so at my grandparents house..we gathered together for da day
da day dat weve been waitin 4
hari raya qurban..u no why??coz rye qurban in klate is definitely merrier than other places
allahuakbar allahuakbar walillahilhamd..
as early as 5 am..i woke up 4 subuh prayers..solat kt klate awl sket dr kL
plus i hav 2 q up 4 da morning bath..theres more than 30 ppl in da house sharing one bathroom
oh god..ya Allah..bbrrr..damn cold..shivering a lot dat morning..
after subuh..tdo jap..then my mom yelled..
"hey fadli..xreti2 nk g smyg rye ke??!!ape nk jd ni ha..??"
hardly 2 open my eyes..i woke up then wash my face
went 4 ablution then walk wif my cousins n uncles 2 da balasah..haha
balasah 2 surau la mangkuk..in kelantanese language..i learn a lot bout dis language though..
no need to tell u guys bout da solat rye..coz anywhere da solat will be da same ryte..myb a slight difference between some places la..
after da khutbah rye had finished..i rushed home coz my granma's nasik dagang is waitin..!!
bez gler mkn nasik dagang ngan gulai lemak ikan..pergh finger lickin good..licin pinggan..xyah susah2 basuh..meleleh ingus..
then my parents told me dat they hav 2 went back 2 klang
2 finish up their work..so this wat they specifically told me..
"fadli..mak n ayah nk kne balek uma dlu ni..byk keje nk kne setel..fadli jge adik2 ye..jgn nakal2 tau..assalamualaikum"
then they went back..i hav 2 take care of my sisters until they get back..
they hav 2..coz one of my aunts is gettin married dis saturday dec da 13th..
were goin 2 hav a big feast dis weekend..mati aq..

da nex day..rye kdua
my nenek ordered me n my uncles 2 gather da firewood 4 da bekwah*kenduri la*..not fireworks
we hav 2 enter da smelly reban ayam 2 get them
huh..tahan nafas..tahan nafas..kne amek byk lak 2..saba je la
after da tiring work..i took a very long bath..buang sume taik2 ayam..haha
nuthin more bout da 2nd rye..dats all

3rd rye..i went 2 pkln kubor..a tax free complex
tax je free..brg2 xfree..juz a little..oops.. a lot more cheaper than kL
i bought jerseys for my frenz dat hav ordered me 2 buy
huh..xckop tgn..then continue 2 gettin everything prepared 4 da big bekwah dis weekend

gtg now..using prepaid internet line..cannot lme2..
nnt abeh kredit..tata 4 now
salam aidiladha 1429H..

6 comments:

  1. haha3..nice xpressions..slmt hri raya kawan, maap salah clap aku..

    ReplyDelete
  2. palee~ link ngn ku naah~ ahaha..korban~ daging~ makan~ best2!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. palee.. bikin chatbox..

    Selamat Hari Raya Korban
    *cam dah lambat je*

    keh3..

    ReplyDelete
  4. selamat hari ry aidiladha dek! haha.. saje je wish lmbt2. lalala

    ReplyDelete