Friday, October 30, 2009

her

i still remember
my first words to her
"do you like this handpone?"
while showing my motorola flip phone
yes..it was the orientation day last year
when we have to get the names of people who like our handphone
and without hesitation she answered
"yes" and then wrote her name on my paper
that day was the day that i get to know her
at least to get to know her name

well...i never thought that
today...that particular handphone
is frequently used to sms her every single day
today..that particular name
that she wrote on my paper
is now written in my heart

and today is her special day
and on her special day
i just want her to know that
she's special to me
very special indeed
and i wish she's gonna be special for me
for the rest of my life

well..this is for her:
Happy 18th Birthday Ya
hope that you will have a great year ahead
insyaAllah~

luv u always,
fadli

10 comments:

  1. hee~~ u really2 like to make me cair haaa~~ well.. guess wat, u did it again. haha~ mission accomplished la tu!
    thanks fadli.. i really2 appreciate this. it meant a lot =)
    btw, i still keep that yellow paper yg kite dpt time orientation tu with me. coz ur name written on it. hee~~
    n p/s : thanks for everything.
    i'll b ur special one forever. insya allah... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hepi bday kt kak ya..
    jiwang plak ayt abg sye..
    hee~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. sebab yang sama yang membuatkan puisi dan post anda manis, it comes from your heart.
    2. happy birthday ya. fadli is special himself. aku tak sms gf aku hari hari.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. post ni telah mmbwatkan dua orang bdak dlm bilik no. 3 rumah 69 tersengih2.

    mestilah ya punye sengih lagi lebaaarrr~ =D


    hehe.. sweetnye~ u have my blessing! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually ak dah lama nk post comment kat blog neh- especially for this entry. hahahaha.

    I truly think both of u guys are so sweet.
    And this post was THE sweetest. ^^

    Pandai ek palee amek hati gf. haha.
    Kalah mud. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. wawawawahhh....
    jauh bribu batu pon kaw org..
    ttp sweet ah....haha
    moga kekal slamenyew...
    kawin jgn kawen kat sane...aku nk p mjlis ko..
    mjlis adek aku..heee

    ReplyDelete